RICH GIRL POOR BOY-MORAL STORY-BENEFITS OF HELMIT🤣😝

RICH GIRL POOR BOY-MORAL STORY

ENGLISH STORY 

 Smile

 Due to the intense pressure of marriage in the family, I was introduced to a beautiful girl for marriage.  After meeting, the girl disliked my private job and refused me.  I sighed and said you are making a mistake, let's see how high this job will take me in just two years. However, a year later the girl who was to be married got married.

 Two years later I saw the same beautiful girl with her husband in a new car at a traffic signal. At that time I was kicking my bike because her battery was not working. She looked at me from her car but  With a helmet on her head, she did not recognize me and looked away.

 That's when I realized the importance of helmets, so be sure to wear a helmet for your safety, which will show you the way to live with your head held high, never letting you feel embarrassed.

 And yes, only in movies, lovers become millionaires in two or three years, in real life, in two or three years, the change is not much.  Just replace the old Honda 70 with the new Honda 125

 Comes.

 Please be sure to use a helmet when riding a motorcycle.

 😆😀

LihatTutupKomentar